Thursday, October 27, 2016

HW8 From Blender to Unreal to Git



            In this assignment, we had to create objects in Blender, Import them into Unreal, and then Describe them and how they are used in the game. So I created a classroom desk chair like this.


            Its pretty basic y design as it based it off of old desk chairs that i found in the storage of my old middle school. The setting of our game is supposed to be in a old and run down orphanage so it seemed appropriate for a small classroom that was planned to be made. I have yet to figure out the UV unwrapping so it can be textured unfortunately but i am still working on that. Bun in the meantime i made this.



            I have been working on a door, but haven’t really found anything I like. Especially since like I said before I can’t figure out UV unwrapping for textures. But I have this which would be an old wooden door to work with. And after fiddling with it for a little while i think this will work at least for now.



         
          I was able to successfully import both of them into Unreal as objects. Though I think there I saw lot am going to have to mess with on the door. 


        After all of that. I added them to the file where the rest of my eam has already been busy making plenty of objects ot work with and use for our game.















No comments:

Post a Comment